Gentlemen, when wearing polo, please avoid these mistakes
- Popping the collar. Never ever pop the collar of your polo shirt. It is so out of context and screams bad taste loudly.
- Wearing an athletic polo for casualwear. Polos designed for sports like golf or tennis are made from synthetic blend of materials for ease of movement and moisture wicking. Not to be worn outside the golf course or tennis court.
- Layering Polo. One polo at a time, please.
- Wearing it too tight. Polo shirt should be fitted but not too tight. If you can’t stick a finger between your bicep and your sleeve, get a bigger size.
- Wearing it too long. Tail of your polo shouldn’t cover more than half of your back pockets.
- Wearing an undershirt. Undershirts should never be worn with a polo shirt. Wear more deodorant or carry an extra shirt.