The website you have entered (IvanaAtmojo.com, affiliated websites or applications, and any
services available therefrom, including any mobile versions of the website or mobile applications)
(the “Site”) is operated by Ivana Atmojo (“we” or “us”). We respect your privacy rights and
1. DATA COLLECTION
- We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect personal data
from you in several different ways on the Site. Personal data means information that can
reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address,
and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such
as when you submit an inquiry). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you
might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
- We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of the Site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and
record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site
(your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique
device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms, and other information
relating to your use of the Site, browser or device). We may also use tracking technology such
as cookies to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small bits of
information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use,
or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are.
- Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you. Some embedded content on
the Site may be served by third-party content providers. Please note that these companies
and throughout the Internet. Data collection and use by those third-parties is subject to the
privacy policies of those third-parties.
2. USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation
of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience. We may use
the data to:
- Fulfil our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data;
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our products, events, and services;
- Optimise your experience on the Site
- Notify you about changes to the Site
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from Ivana Atmojo,
her affiliated companies; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting,
online behavioural advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as
creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the
following lawful basis:
- Consent. By clicking the opt-in button on the Site you consent to permit us to process your
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
4. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY EMBEDDED CONTENT
We do not control the privacy policies of third-party websites or applications, our affiliates, service
providers, and business partners which may be accessed, directly or indirectly, through your use of
the Site. Any data you provide to, or that is collected by, third-parties may be subject to the privacy
policies of those sites or applications (including third-party content embedded on the Site), if any. It
5. HOW WE SHARE DATA
- Affiliates. We may share your data collected on this Site with our affiliated companies
- Service Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use
your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your
personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Law Enforcement and Safety. We may also share or disclose your data to comply with a
property or safety of our users and other third-parties. We may disclose data to government or
law enforcement officials or private parties as we determine, in our sole and absolute
discretion, is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to comply with legal processes,
to comply with laws, regulations or ordinances or to prevent or stop illegal, unethical or
6. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European
Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later
than one-month after receipt of your request.
7. OPTING-OUT OF DATA USE OR WITHDRAWING CONSENT
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us and
collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you
do not want us to use your collected data as described above, or if you wish to withdraw your
consent to permit us to process your personal data, please email us at email@example.com
with such request.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Ivana Atmojo, you can opt-out from receiving
such messages in the future by following the instructions in the message or contacting us at
your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be placed, and thus opt-out of certain features
of the Site and the Site’s automatic collection of certain data about you.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting
your settings on the platform.
8. PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF DATA
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security
appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data
transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable.
Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the
data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any
transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data
sent to us or collected by us.
We retain data only as long as necessary in light of the reasons it was collected as set forth in this
Please note that we may retain your data for longer periods of time as necessary to comply with
our legal obligations or respond to governmental authorities.
9. CHILDREN AND PARENTS
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally
identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented
and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent
or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that
your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at
law or our data collection and use practices and such modifications shall be effective upon posting
regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If we make a material change to this
11. CONTACT US
like to correct, update or erase data provided to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and to use the Site in
conditions that may apply to specific sections of the Site or to products and services available
through the Site. Accessing the Site, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes
use of the Site and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to
change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in
which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site
after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.